Apply today for the NEPA Workforce Leadership Academy Fellowship!
The deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, February 3, 2023, at 5:00 PM.
The NEPA Workforce Leadership Academy is accepting applications for the 2023 Fellowship Cohort until Friday, February 3, 2023.
What is the NEPA Workforce Leadership Academy?
The NEPA Workforce Leadership Academy is designed to support leaders in workforce development committed to the advancement of the local workforce ecosystem. It brings together leaders from across the local workforce ecosystem for a year-long series of retreats, workshops, and action learning projects.
Who can participate?
Senior-level managers engaged in or planning workforce development efforts connecting workers to quality jobs and/or career pathways are encouraged to apply for this Fellowship.
Applicants should be:
- Located and working within Lackawanna and/or Luzerne Counties.
- Working within nonprofit organizations, business associations, community colleges and universities, union-based training efforts, public agencies, economic development, and other workforce development organizations.
- In a position of leadership and decision-making authority related to workforce development efforts, with the capacity and ability to execute strategies on behalf of their organization.
- Engaged in or planning workforce development efforts in Northeastern Pennsylvania related to connecting workers to quality jobs and/or career pathways.
- Interested in designing and implementing effective strategies to strengthen their local workforce system.
- Committed to achieving equity across race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
- Eager to collaborate with others in their local workforce system, reflect on their current work, explore leadership practices, and gain feedback from colleagues.
- Gain personal and professional leadership.
- Help strengthen your organization.
- Apply a race and equity lens to assess and improve workforce services and strategies.
- Play a leadership role in systems change and field building for workforce development in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Develop a community of peers and practice.
- Become a part of the Aspen Fellows Network.
How many Fellows will be selected?
18 – 24 Fellows in Northeastern Pennsylvania will be selected through a competitive application process.
The deadline to apply for this Fellowship is Friday, February 3, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Applications will be reviewed by the NEPA Workforce Leadership Academy Advisory Council.
Applicant Information Webinar
Interested in applying and still have questions? You can watch the recorded webinar below to learn more about the Northeastern Pennsylvania Workforce Leadership Academy.