Pet Expo/ Animal Care Summit Planning Committee
Event planning for the NEPA Animal Welfare Collaborative’s Pet Expo/Animal Care Summit
will continue on Tuesday, March 29th
at 6:00 pm
with a meeting of the Pet Expo/Animal Care Summit Planning Committee.
If interested in attending and joining the planning committee, please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pet Expo/Animal Care Summit
will take place on October 15, 2022
from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
at the Viewmont Mall
in Dickson City
We are planning for:
- 50 vendors, including nonprofit organizations such as shelters, rescues, and sanctuaries with opportunities to feature adoptable animals
- A fashion show with adoptable animals
- A main stage with educational programs throughout the day including topics such as TNR, and other key issues
- A microchipping clinic, and much more!
We are currently seeking vendors for
October’s Pet Expo/ Animal Care Summit
The committee has decided to provide 10 free vendor opportunities for NEPA Animal Welfare Collaborative members who are 501(c)(3) organizations
. Vendor opportunities for AWC members will be on a first come, first serve basis. Beyond the 10 free placements, AWC members will still be given priority on a paid basis
($45 with a donated raffle item; $60 with no raffle item).
If you would like to be a vendor at the event, please email email@example.com
with an explanation of what you would present to the public as a vendor.
Next Animal Welfare Collaborative Meeting
The next meeting of the full Animal Welfare Collaborative will be on Wednesday, April 20th
at 6:00 pm
. The agenda for April’s meeting will include:
Thank you in advance for participating!
Learn more about NEPA Animal Welfare Collective at https://www.nepaawc.org
- An overview and update of the Pet Expo/ Animal Care Summit
- Update on the exciting progress of the NEPA Rescue Vet
- A presentation by Allied Services regarding the Allied Hospice Pet Peace of Mind Program, and important opportunities for collaboration
- Other key collaborative updates and advocacy opportunities.